For thousands of years people instinctively sought out the nourishment their bodies needed. Each person was their own healer, listening to their body's symptoms as a guide to wellness. Today we have stopped listening to our symptoms and started quieting them. We have started asking other people how we are instead of asking ourselves. What we have forgotten is that when our bodies are not properly nourished they cannot thrive, and when they cannot thrive they will tell us the only way they can: symptoms.
How are you?
"Learn to be healed by your "dis-ease" not from it" - Taylor
Because our diets make up the building blocks of our bodies, a well balanced diet and lifestyle can support nearly any concern in your body and mind.
Some concerns include:
- Adrenal/Chronic Fatigue
- Allergies (Seasonal & Food)
- Behavioral/Developmental Issues
- Cardiovascular Health
- Children’s Health: Asthma, Attention Deficits, Chronic Sickness, Allergies, Developmental Delays
- Chronic Inflammation/Joint Pain/Fibromyalgia
- Conception: Fertility/Infertility, Pre-Conception Planning, Pregnancy, Lactation
- Diabetes (Type 1, Type 2, & Gestational)
- Digestive upsets: Acid Re-flux, Indigestion, IBS, Constipation, Loose Stools, Diarrhea, Gas & Bloating, Intestinal Permeability, Irregular Stools
- General Health & Wellness/Immune Support & Disease Prevention
- Kidney Dysregulation
- Mental health: Anxiety, Depression, Mood Imbalances, Seasonal Depression/SAD, Postpartum Depression, Memory Loss
- Skin Health: Eczema, Acne, Rashes
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Support
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health: Menstrual Issues, PMS/PMDD, Menopausal, Fertility
- Weight loss
Taylor Fury, MS, CNS, LND, RYT-200
Co Owner of The Spring Yoga & Natural Health
I hold a Master of Science (MS) Degree in Nutrition and Integrative Health from Maryland University of Integrative Health, and am licensed to practice nutrition from the State of Maryland Board of Dietetics (LDN). I am also a Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS) through the Board of Certified Nutrition Specialists, and a Registered Yoga Teacher 200 hour (RYT-200) through Yoga Alliance.
"My hope is to share this wisdom of nature, knowledge of science, and art of traditional healing with this community as we all take another step towards optimal health and wellness"