For thousands of years people instinctively sought out the nourishment their bodies needed. Each person was their own healer, listening to their body's symptoms as a guide to wellness. Today we have stopped listening to our symptoms and started quieting them. We have started asking other people how we are instead of asking ourselves. What we have forgotten is that when our bodies are not properly nourished they cannot thrive, and when they cannot thrive they will tell us the only way they can: symptoms.
How are you?
"Learn to be healed by your "dis-ease" not from it" - Taylor
Because our diets make up the building blocks of our bodies, a well balanced diet and lifestyle can support nearly any concern in your body and mind.
Some concerns include:
- Adrenal/Chronic Fatigue
- Allergies (Seasonal & Food)
- Behavioral/Developmental Issues
- Cardiovascular Health
- Children’s Health: Asthma, Attention Deficits, Chronic Sickness, Allergies, Developmental Delays
- Chronic Inflammation/Joint Pain/Fibromyalgia
- Conception: Fertility/Infertility, Pre-Conception Planning, Pregnancy, Lactation
- Diabetes (Type 1, Type 2, & Gestational)
- Digestive upsets: Acid Re-flux, Indigestion, IBS, Constipation, Loose Stools, Diarrhea, Gas & Bloating, Intestinal Permeability, Irregular Stools
- General Health & Wellness/Immune Support & Disease Prevention
- Kidney Dysregulation
- Mental health: Anxiety, Depression, Mood Imbalances, Seasonal Depression/SAD, Postpartum Depression, Memory Loss
- Skin Health: Eczema, Acne, Rashes
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Support
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health: Menstrual Issues, PMS/PMDD, Menopausal, Fertility
- Weight loss
Taylor Mollenhoff (Fury), MS, CNS, LDN, E-RYT
Owner of The Spring Yoga & Natural Health, Licensed Nutritionist, Certified Yoga Instructor
Taylor Mollenhoff is the Owner of The Spring Yoga & Natural Health Center, a Licensed Integrative Nutritionist, & a Yoga Instructor Educator serving Olney, Brookeville, Sandy Spring, Ashton, Rockville, and Columbia, Maryland. She holds a Master of Science (MS) Degree in Nutrition and Integrative Health from Maryland University of Integrative Health (formerly Tai Sophia Institute), is a Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS), Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist (LDN), and a Registered Yoga Teacher through the Yoga Alliance.
Food has always been a big part of my life from growing a backyard garden to old family recipes. I spent my free time playing in the kitchen, experimenting with new ingredients, and sharing my creations. Surprisingly, nutrition never crossed my mind as a career until one day in the yoga studio it hit me. I had been lost, not knowing what my next step was, unable to commit to something I was not passionate about. At that moment I realized that if I combined my desire to help people, passion for food, and love of learning, only one path made sense.
Already having been on a serious three year nutrition journey I applied to Tai Sophia Institute (now MUIH) for their Nutrition and Integrative Health program for late acceptance, got in, and within a month had begun classes. My world opened to a whole new way of thinking and being. Along the way I was delving deeper into yoga and beginning to explore more meditation. I now have the opportunity to share what I have learned and help people in a way that truly nourishes the body as a whole.
"My hope is to share this wisdom of nature, knowledge of science, and art of traditional healing with this community as we all take another step towards optimal health and wellness" -Taylor
To schedule an appointment: