It's Inevitable. As soon as we step off our yoga mat, we step back into the same world we left behind during those precious 75 minutes of self-care and inner peace. Most yoga practitioners will eventually experience a time of frustration when we've gained enough awareness to recognize that we are wandering back into those familiar conflict-ridden or sticky life situations without the peace we cultivated on the sticky mat. So why can't we make that blissful yoga feeling last?
Join experienced yoga instructor and professional life coach Dawna Newcomb for a workshop where you will receive individualized attention to create your own link between what happens during yoga class - or any life affirming spiritual practice - and what happens in your "real life". Your take-away will be a simple practice that you fully own and can tap into at any time to sustain the peace you desire in all areas of your life.
Through a dynamic combination of asana, lecture, meditation, discussion, and pranayama you will:
· Understand where the disconnect occurs between the energy you cultivate during yoga class and your energy levels in other situations
· Learn the 7 energy levels and how you move between them during a "normal" day, a stress response, and your yoga and/or meditation practice
· Use the process of Energetic Self PerceptionTM to identify the unique place where you can create a bridge between the current and desired level of energy
· Create a Sankalpa (a personal statement) that reflects your overriding purpose in life in order to focus your energy and manifest your goals
· Relax and celebrate, using your sankalpa during yoga nidra
What is required for this workshop?
· Some experience with yoga
· Curiosity and willingness to self-reflect
· A paper notebook (no electronic devices) to take notes
Cost: $50/ $60 at the door